This webinar recorded June 25, 2019 helps LINC teams understand the benefits and multiple approaches to online learning, as well as stay current on research and available supports. Presenters focus on the opportunities and barriers to using online and blended delivery for language training and address digital literacy, equity and access. Presenters include: Olga Kanapelka (ISSofBC), Rob McBride (LearnIT2teach) and Dr. Suzanne Smythe (Simon Fraser University).
The webinar also provides settlement staff and LINC teams with information regarding:
• The 2016-2017 LINC Program Impact Evaluation Report
• The upcoming national learning management system (avenue.ca)
• Training teachers for blended and distance learning delivery
• Ways that PBLA is integrated into blended learning
• Digital inclusion (access, adoption and application)
To watch the video, click here.