Developing diverse funding sources is gaining in importance for non-profit organizations. There’s no simple formula that will apply to all organizations-a unique, tailored approach is needed to fit the size, needs and strengths of each organization. This introductory explored how two methods of diversifying an organization’s funding – grant-seeking and building a social enterprise – can have the largest impact.
This webinar included the following:
- How to apply for grants from a position of strength
- Develop mechanisms and systems to search for and apply for grants
- Effective proposal writing tips
- List additional resources available
Building a Social Enterprise
- How to get your organization social enterprise ready
- Overview of creating a social enterprise
- Next steps to take in creating a social enterprise
- Understanding of the importance of having clarity of impact
The aim of this webinar was to provide individuals working in non-profits with an introductory framework which they can use to continue to explore ways to diversify funding for their organizations.
To watch the video, click here.