AMSSA facilitates collaborative leadership, knowledge exchange and stakeholder engagement to support agencies that serve immigrants and build culturally inclusive communities.
The following are benefits of membership to AMSSA:
- Support the growth and development of the settlement and diversity sectors by contributing to a strong and unified voice that promotes diversity and inclusion in BC
- Engage with a province-wide network of immigrant and refugee serving organizations and professionals to share your best practices, communication strategies, current issues in settlement and diversity services across Canada
- Support and access up-to-date resources on important issues facing immigrants and refugees in BC and its communities:
- AMSSA Migration Matters Info Sheets contain the latest information on current issues and trends
- AMSSA’s SettementNet database and weekly e-mails of related media, information and events in settlement, re-settlement, diversity and inclusion
- The bi-annual Cultures West magazine covers important themes in immigration, diversity and settlement
- Ongoing email communications on the latest news and opportunities from organizations and government
- Access to professional development/training opportunities at a reduced cost including webinars, webcasts and E-symposia which address knowledge gaps identified by our members and the settlement sector
- Access to AMSSA’s Safe Harbour diversity and inclusion training workshop at a reduced cost
- Opportunities for fundraising and partnership with AMSSA through AMSSA’s Safe Harbour diversity and inclusion online training and multifaith calendars
- Increased visibility for your organization through marketing opportunities in AMSSA publications and online networks.
- Membership listings on AMSSA’s website brochures, annual reports, and Cultures West magazine
- Job and event opportunities on AMSSA’s website
- Member achievements and recognition articles in the Cultures West magazine and AMSSA’s Insider e-newsletter
- Engagement with AMSSA’s expanding social media network and online presence
- Receive corporate benefits from office suppliers such as:
- Madill Office Supplies
- Momentum Conferencing
- As well as for competitive offers for:
- General Liability and Directors Liability Insurance from Metrix Professional Insurance Brokers
- Group Health Insurance from Delta Pacific Benefit Brokers Ltd
Interested in becoming an AMSSA member? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a membership application package.