There are two ways to explore AMSSA’s online research database. The theme pages allow users to browse the resources by selecting a specific theme, while the advanced search function allows users to perform a targeted search.
Browse by Theme
The research database has been categorized into nine themes. To browse by theme:
- Click on “Themes” in the left sidebar navigation.
- Click on a theme name to explore all of the research papers and studies pertaining to that theme.
- Results will be organized by date, with the most recent appearing at the top.
The research database also provides an advanced search function that allows users to search research papers and studies by theme, region, subject or keyword, or by a combination of these parameters.
- Select “Research Database” in the left sidebar navigation.
- To select from the “Theme”, “Region” and/or “Subject” fields, click on the desired checkboxes from the lists provided. You can select one or multiple items from each list. It is also possible to leave all the checkboxes blank if you do not wish to use a filter. If you check off one “Theme” and one “Region”, it will only look for records that belong to that “Theme” AND “Region”.
- To search by “Keyword”, type the words/letters into the space provided. This will search the “Title”, “Author”, “Publisher” or “Description”.
- To search by “Date”, choose a “from” and “to” range.
- When you have finished setting your parameters, click on “Search”. Results will be organized by date, with the most recent appearing at the top.