Safe Harbour Affiliates
Our goal is to support business and organizations to build awareness and take action around diversity and inclusion. We provide support through our new affiliate-based program.
As a Safe Harbour affiliate, you are supporting a vision of building awareness of diversity and what diversity means for workplaces and communities across B.C. Safe Harbour provides you with resources to further your learning and stimulate conversation among your co-workers.
- Free access to Safe Harbour’s resource library
- Free access to select Safe Harbour webinars
- 25% discount on select AMSSA webinars
- 5% discount on the multi-faith calendar
- Affiliate discount on future training
- Public recognition through the Safe Harbour storefront decal
- Recognition on the Safe Harbour website
- Discount rate for individual certification program for your staff
- Enjoy our complementary e-newsletter
$149/year (Not-for-profit rate $79/year)
Safe Harbour Certified Locations
As a Safe Harbour certified location your organization has committed to go beyond building awareness and to work on increasing understanding of diversity and what people need to feel included. You do this by participating in Safe Harbour training and developing ideas for collective action to address exclusion and make your workplace and community more inclusive.
Certified locations enjoy the following benefits:
- Receive all of the benefits as listed under Affiliates
- Certificates of completion for each team member who participates in training
- Receive a compilation of your team’s ideas for action from Safe Harbour training
- Receive ongoing referrals and support from Safe Harbour to further your diversity and inclusion initiatives
- Gain recognition with Safe Harbour certified location storefront and online decals
- Receive exclusive resources and tools especially designed for certified locations
**Certification costs vary based on organization size
For more information about Safe Harbour training and network please contact us at safeharbour[at]amssa.org