The annual AMSSA Diversity Awards recognize member organizations, member agencies’ staff, and their volunteers for their innovative contributions to diversity and inclusion in BC.
Calls for nominations are issued in May and recipients are honoured at the Annual General Meeting held in September.
- Riasat Ali Khan Diversity Award
- Service Recognition Staff Award
- Service Recognition Volunteer Award
AMSSA’s Riasat Ali Khan Diversity Award recognizes an AMSSA member organization for innovative programming that supports diversity and promotes integration.
The Service Recognition Awards recognizes a staff member and a volunteer from member organizations for their significant contributions to further the vision and goals of the member organization they work for and also strengthen diversity in BC.
Nominations are now open for the 2017 Diversity Awards!
- Any full organization or associate member of AMSSA may be nominated by an AMSSA member agency for the Riasat Ali Khan Diversity Award.
- Any full organization or associate member of AMSSA may nominate a candidate for the Service Recognition Staff/Volunteer Award(s) from their own or other member organization.
- Any full organization or associate member of AMSSA may nominate and/or be nominated for all 3 (three) awards.
- AMSSA Board of Directors or staff may not put forward a candidate for nomination.
- Members of the Award Selection Committee may not put forward a candidate for nomination.
- The nominator must secure permission from the nominee.
Completed nominations (including additional supporting documents) must be received by 5pm on May 31 2017.
Previous Award Recipients